Neck injuries are among the most serious and debilitating, because your neck is part of your spine, which affects every aspect of your life. The neck, or cervical spine, is the most exposed part of the spine, consisting of the top seven vertebrae. When your neck has been injured, it can cause a variety of serious short and long-term problems. These include things like immobility, weakness, paralysis, extreme physical pain, and sometimes death.
When you’ve been in an accident that involves a neck injury, you deserve the experience that Louis Abronson and his associates can bring to your case. The attorneys at the Abronson Law Offices have a notable record of success in getting money for clients who have suffered neck injuries from motor vehicle accidents, falls, workplace accidents, and others where negligence was involved.
Types of Neck Injuries
- Neck strain: Injury to any neck muscles involving a tear. This results in the inability to move your head and perform basic tasks. It can cause spasms in the injured and surrounding muscles.
- Herniated disc: Spinal discs weaken and the gelatinous cushion bulges out from between the vertebrae, irritating sensitive nerves and often causing weakness, tingling, and numbness in the shoulder or arm. Herniated discs in the neck often require surgical removal of the disc (discectomy) and cervical spinal fusion.
- Fractured vertebrae: When a vertebra is fractured, bone fragments can pinch or irritate the spinal nerves or spinal cord. Serious fractures generally require surgery to align the fragments. Without prompt treatment, unstable fractures can permanently damage the spinal cord and cause paralysis.
- Contusions: Bruising of your spinal cord in the cervical spine can cause inflammation and sometimes paralysis.
- Quadriplegia: When the spinal cord in the neck area is seriously damaged, paralysis of the body below the injury is often the result.
Neck injuries can place severe limitations on your ability to work and do the things you enjoy in life. When someone else’s act caused your injury, you are entitled to make a claim against that person to compensate you for what you’ve suffered and lost.
While you may be considering trying to negotiate a settlement directly with the claims adjuster from the at-fault party’s insurance company, you should resist the temptation. You might get a quick settlement, but it will usually be a fraction of what you would expect to get when represented by an experienced personal injury lawyer. These cases require experience, legal knowledge, and an understanding of how the insurance industry works. Unless you know your injury is very minor, it is not in your best interest to talk to an insurance adjuster without first consulting an attorney.
When you’ve been injured and it was someone else’s fault, the attorneys at Abronson Law can help you get the compensation you deserve. Our client-centered law practice guarantees you the personal service that will make your accident case stress free. We will always return your phone calls and emails, keep you informed of the latest developments in your case, involve you in the decision-making process, and treat you with the respect that is the due of every client.
The Abronson Law Offices are located in San Jose, California, and serve all of Santa Clara County and the Bay Area. We accept cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will never pay us unless we win money for you, and then our fees and expenses will come out of the recovery. So don’t worry about the cost of an excellent lawyer!
as security Kid Joakim Nordstrom Jersey guarantees for former combatants, their future role in security forces and that of the FNL should be addressed in that context. Strong support by regional and international partners was needed.Council members urged the Palipehutu FNL to return to the Joint Verification and Monitoring Mechanism and to refrain from violence. The movement’s leadership should return to Burundi to participate in a political dialogue, as only such a dialogue could achieve a sustainable Kid Corey Crawford Jersey solution and lay the foundation for recovery.The representatives of Elite Corey Crawford Jersey France, Belgium, Ghana, Russian Federation, South Africa, Congo, Qatar, United States, China, Italy, United Kingdom, Peru, Slovakia, Panama and Indonesia took the floor, after which Mr. Nqakula addressed members’ comments and questions. According to that Agreement, the disarmament, demobilization and reintegration process should have started within 72hours of signing. As that had not happened, there were now some Palipehutu FNL combatants ready to submit